JEDROC Consulting Services Ltd. provides a range of business analysis services that compliment project management and will be tailored to your organization’s requirements:
- Analysis and understanding the business problems
- Requirements identification and documentation
- Effective communication
- Modeling data and processes
- Activities planning and management
- Management of client relationships
- Negotiation and consensus building
- Facilitation of discussions
- Facilitation and development of business strategies
- Management and understanding of organizational change
Business Analysis Synergies within Project Management
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet project requirements (Project Management Institute).
Business analysis is the set of tasks, knowledge, and techniques required to identify business needs; and determine solutions to business problems (International Institute of Business Analysis).
Our Role in Business Analysis within Project Management
As Business Analysts we act as liaisons among project stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business process, policies, and information systems.
As Facilitators within an organization we act as a bridge between client, stakeholders, and the solution team.
We work closely with the Project Manager and assist with project planning.
Business Analysis – Gap Analysis
Utilizing business analysis tools in a gap analysis of an organization’s program or systems can also be a fruitful exercise when looking for business improvements or creating added value.
Please get in touch with questions.