JEDROC Consulting Services Ltd. is committed to a compliance culture and therefore, we believe in responsible stewardship and the recognition of greenhouse gas emissions including its role in climate change. Robert is the Canadian Chair of the TC 207 SC7 Committee on Climate Change.
We provide project design and a programme of activities development in the carbon market with a particular focus on land-based activities including carbon sequestration or emission reductions in afforestation, reforestation, improved forest management, and conservation or avoided deforestation.
Greenhouse Gas Protocols
Our staff has completed the suite of ISO 14064 courses covering greenhouse gas projects, validation, and verification:
- ISO 14064-1 Essentials: Greenhouse Gas Inventories
- ISO 14064-2 Essentials: Reducing Your Organizational Environmental Impact
- ISO 14064-3 Greenhouse Gas Verification (achieved Certificate of Completion)
Robert was actively involved on a technical review committee for a Quantification Protocol for Direct Reductions in Greenhouse Gas Emissions Arising from Changes(s) in Forest Harvesting Practice for the Alberta Offset System. This protocol is currently on the Alberta registry.
Climate Change Services
Our services include:
- Carbon project – gap analysis
- Greenhouse gas inventory
- Project design development (PDD)
- Programme of activities development (POA)
- Carbon modelling
Please get in touch with questions.